1) What does ordering a door include?
- Sliding system or door hinges
- Grip handle or handle bar (for sliding doors and swinging doors)
- Lock handle set or door lock (for hinged doors)
- Installation manual
Please note that some products are also offered without hardware! If a product does not contain any hardware, we will point this out clearly in the product description.
2) What kind of glass are the doors made of?
All our doors are made of toughened/tempered glass. Tempered glass is a type of safety glass processed by controlled thermal or chemical treatments to increase its strength compared with normal glass. Tempering puts the outer surfaces into compression and the interior into tension. Such stresses cause the glass, when broken, to crumble into small granular chunks instead of splintering into jagged shards as plate glass (annealed glass) does. The granular chunks are less likely to cause injury.
3) What are the standard dimensions for hinged doors?
24" x 80", 26" x 80", 28" x 80", 30" x 80",
32" x 80", 34" x 80", 36" x 80"
24" x 84", 26" x 84", 28" x 84", 30" x 84",
32" x 84", 34" x 84", 36" x 84"
4) What are the standard dimensions for sliding doors?
26" x 81", 28" x 81", 30" x 81", 32" x 81",
34" x 81", 36" x 81", 40" x 81", 47" x 81",
26" x 84", 28" x 84", 30" x 84", 32" x 84",
34" x 84", 36" x 84", 40" x 84", 47" x 84"
52" x 81", 56" x 81", 60" x 81", 64" x 81",
68" x 81", 72" x 81", 80" x 81", 94" x 81",
52" x 84", 56" x 84", 60" x 84", 64" x 84",
68" x 84", 72" x 84", 80" x 84", 94" x 84"
5) How thick are your doors?
Standard Doors: 3/8" (10 mm)
Custom Doors: 5/16" (8 mm) / 3/8" (10 mm) / 15/32" (12 mm)
6) What is sandblasted glass?
Sandblasted glass is produced by spraying sand at high velocities over the surface of the glass to diffuse transmitted light, reduce glare and give the glass a white, frosted appearance. During sandblasting, only the areas that are to remain transparent are masked for protection. The depth and degree of the translucency of the sandblasted finishing vary with the force and type of sand used.
7) Can you also sandblast my logo or personal design?
Yes, we can. For each door model we offer an article with a personalized design or logo included in the price. We need about 5 business days for the development and then send you the finished designs for final approval. As soon as you confirm that you are satisfied with the design, we will start the preparations for production. We charge $100.00 for a reproduction of your design or logo and $150.00 if the design or logo needs to be modified or enhanced. Please note that personalized products cannot be exchanged, returned or cancelled. However, we do offer the option to cancel the order until we have started production of the door. In case of cancellation you will receive a refund, but we will deduct the costs for the logo or design development.
8) What privacy options do your doors offer?
For each of our frosted designs you have the choice between 3 different privacy levels:
1: Semi-private - negativ (design transparent/design background frosted)
2: Non-private - positiv (design frosted/design background transparent)
3: Full-private - opaque for an additional charge of $30.00 (glass panel front side: design frosted/glass panel back side: completely frosted)
Please note that the design frosting is always applied to the front of the glass panel. Full frosted glass panels without design have the frosting also on the front side. For opaque designs, the entire back of the glass panel is additionally frosted. See more details here.
9) Do you also offer custom doors?
Yes we do. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for futher information.
10) What are the maximum dimensions for custom doors?
50" width x 105" height
11) How much does my door weigh?
Calculate the weight of your door leaf here and add
- for sliding door hardware: 13 lbs
- for swing door hardware: 8 lbs
12) How long are the tracks of the sliding systems?
Single Door = 79" (200 cm) or 98" (250 cm)
Double Door = 158" (400 cm)
13) Does the hardware have a warranty?
Yes, the hardware is warranted for 2 years in terms of function. For more information please read our limited warranty.
1) Where can I find installation instructions?
Each delivery contains a detailed installation manual.
Alu100 Sliding System Installation Video:
Euro Slider V1000 Sliding System Installation Video:
2) What are the exact door dimensions in relation to the wall opening?
Add 2" to width and 1" to height e.g. your wall opening is 30" x 80" so your door dimensions should be 32" x 81" for a perfect fit.
Use the same dimensions as your old door leaf. If you don’t have an old door contact us at email@example.com for futher information.
3) What is the distance between door and wall?
- ALU100 sliding system: 7/16" (11 mm)
- V1000 Euro Slider sliding system: 9/16" (14.5 mm)
4) How is the door secured on the bottom?
All our doors have a floor guide for fixation to avoid swinging.
5) Can I mount the door handle on the other side of the door after completion?
No, you have to choose left or right handed door when ordering.
6) Can I modify the barn door sliding system for pocket door use?
Yes, you may have to drill additional holes on the hardware but it is capable. Please note that altered or modified products are non refundable.
7) Can I cut the rail?
Yes you can but please note that altered or modified products are non refundable.
8) How do I clean the doors?
Our doors are scratch-resistant and easy to clean, just use a regular glass cleaner and a microfiber cloth.
9) How do I distinguish between the front side and back side of a sandblasted glass door?
- The front side carries the sandblasted design and is matt
- The back side has no sandblasted design and is shiny
- Full-private/opaque designs have the complete back of the glass panel additionally frosted.
1) What is the average shipping time?
30 - 35 business days. For more information please read our shipping policy.
2) What should I do if my goods arrive damaged, incomplete or faulty?
Contact us immediately and follow our return policy.
3) What do I have to do if my delivery address has changed?
Contact us immediately if an address change needs to be made. Any order that has shipped and needs to be changed will be at the discretion of the carrier and may result in additional re-route fees.
1) How do I place an order?
Option A: Pick the product you would like to purchase, add it to your shopping cart and proceed to check out.
Option B: Call us at: +1 (352) 363-2387
Option C: Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Once your order has been confirmed you will receive a confirmation email.
2) How do I order custom doors?
Please send your dimensions and all further specifications to email@example.com and we will provide you with a quote.
3) How can I get a quote?
Call us at: +1 (352) 363-2387 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You will receive your quote within approx. 1-3 business days from the date we receive your request.
4) How can I get a catalogue?
Call us at +1 (352) 363-2387 and we will send it to you by email.